Hi Everyone---hope everyone is well. What is everyone doing for labor day? Mom and I were talking and we thought it would be fun to try and get together some time.
Sadie and I are headed to St. George. We are going down for her niece's baptism and we were going to be down there on Labor Day as well. If you guys are still doing something in the later afternoon or evening, it would be fun to get together with y'all.
3 comments:
Sadie and I are headed to St. George. We are going down for her niece's baptism and we were going to be down there on Labor Day as well. If you guys are still doing something in the later afternoon or evening, it would be fun to get together with y'all.
Well CJ, if you're already half way, you might as well finish out the trip and come to SD.
That would be a blast....why don't you purchase a car in SLC so we can bring it down for you?
Post a Comment