MEW, nice car. We have a new van. While it doesn't get 49 MPG, it does fit 49 kids.
I heard about your minivan--now all you need is a dog -- I have one you can have. Free. Come to Laguna this weekend--we are going to be there.
When? Where?
we will be at the SeaCliff Laguna Inn Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.
what do you have in mind for food?
I think any finger food that can be carried around on little plates- I don't know about the drinks. I guess I don't really know.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
MEW, nice car. We have a new van. While it doesn't get 49 MPG, it does fit 49 kids.
I heard about your minivan--now all you need is a dog -- I have one you can have. Free. Come to Laguna this weekend--we are going to be there.
When? Where?
we will be at the SeaCliff Laguna Inn Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.
what do you have in mind for food?
I think any finger food that can be carried around on little plates- I don't know about the drinks. I guess I don't really know.
Post a Comment