Well, I just wanted to give everyone the readers digest version of my first time at church in the land of Zion. First, sitting on the front row was the bishops WIVES. We are talking modern day polygamy! Testimony meeting consisted of some real tear jerkers, amongst the sound of six thousand kids running around. Well, we walked into Sunday school a bit late, and a volunteer reader was standing in the congregation to read the assigned scriptures. Talk about going above and beyond. Megan's relief society president really magnifies her calling, and told Megan she dressed up pretty for church. Funny that the other day she told Megan she looked like she was going to pop. The Relief society room looked very dressed up for the lesson today, but unfortunately we could not attend. But, something I didn't expect to see was a member of the Bishopric was walking back to the church from his house. We passed him on our way home. I guess we can't expect everybody to CTR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm...sound like a real faith-building experience. So, no ice sculptures in the Relief Society room?
Post a Comment