Saturday, November 10, 2007
GRAMMYS CHRISTMAS DINNER
I have talked with Grammy and Eileen and they all said that it would be fine if we did dinner on Sunday around 5:00. I think that this is a great idea and then you can all get up on Christmas Eve Morning and have breakfast and do whatever you want to do. It will make it so it is not so hard trying to get to your family parties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks...that should work out a lot better.
Me too. Will give us the whole agenda then? I just can't keep everything straight.
Saturday you can check in anytime in the early afternoon at the Marriott.
We asked for early check in. Sat. evening we will have the Olson family party--at Heidi's place. Sunday morning is the tabernacle choir. Sunday afternoon is dinner at 5:00 at Grammys. Monday morning check out is around ll:00--so the day is yours.
Post a Comment