Merry Christmas to those in Las Vegas. We will really miss you both this Christmas, but know that you will have a great time in the warmth. We love you both.
It sounds like you all are going to have a great time. I will miss not seeing everyone as my fondest memories are of Christmas eve and visiting with all but my least favorite memories are of the two weeks after that when I am battling bronchitis! Please know you all have a place to stay in the warmth anytime you wish- we would love to see you!
2 comments:
It sounds like you all are going to have a great time. I will miss not seeing everyone as my fondest memories are of Christmas eve and visiting with all but my least favorite memories are of the two weeks after that when I am battling bronchitis!
Please know you all have a place to stay in the warmth anytime you wish- we would love to see you!
We hope to come soon!
Post a Comment