Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Thank You

We just wanted to thank everyone for all your sacrifice during Christmas time. It was so fun to be together. Thank you for coming to Salt Lake and for all the efforts that you made. It was great. The Olson family party was a huge success and Grammy and Gramps party was so great. It is amazing that we could have that many people in their house and it was so fun. Shopping on Christmas Eve was a highlight. Jeremy and Nicole, thanks for the incredible dinner and hosting the gifts of love. It wa so fun.
We love you all.

3 comments:

Josh said...

It was so fun to be there. We had a great time.

Megan said...

Yes, Christmas was so much fun. I had an especially hard time taking down my tree this year. I wasn't ready to let it all go. But, it's time to get back into real life I guess. It was so fun to be with everyone.

Owen & Ashlie said...

We had such a wonderful time. Thanks everyone.
Ashie