Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you are all enjoying the snow.  This is a funny picture Benny wanted to have a "sale"  he got a dinosaur, a mini football, a rock and a piece of cardboard(hoping a girl would buy it to build a dollhouse?).  After he drug the kitchen stool out and put up the umbrella with a sign that had the letter SALE but in no particular order we decided to give the neighbors some money to come buy some things from the sale.  It was a lot of fun we added some candy so he wasn't too humiliated when the kids saw what he was selling.  After the "sale"  he asked for the things back it was a hard lesson learned when we told him he sold the things and they were no longer his.  

6 comments:

christian said...

I'm not even going to show you what it looks like here right now.

Megan said...

I can honestly say jealousy has overtaken me. I am SO SICK OF THE SNOW. I was going to post a picture on Tuesday of how nice the weather was here. Ethan was running around outside without shoes or a coat. Not so much any more.

Ryan didn't get home from Provo until 11:30 last night. I think he started at like 4 or 5.

Megan said...

That is so funny. I remember doing that.

Sister West said...

Benny, we wish that we were there so that we could have bought a lot of your things. We love you

Owen & Ashlie said...

That is so cute. You should send that to Parade for the picture contest. We miss you guys.
Ashlie

sadie said...

It's the umbrella that kills me. Nice one, Benny.