Sunday, June 8, 2008

Let's party

I will be in Utah and available to party Wednesday Thursday or Friday in the morning. If anyone is going to be in the logan area- I would love to reconnect with you. Seems like years since I have seen you guys. Let me know when would be the best time for me to drive up
love ya
mew

See Sharon, I can remember how to post

6 comments:

sadie said...

We're up for partying. We're excited for you to be in town.

- Christian

Owen & Ashlie said...

I will be here, and I am totally in the mood for a party. Just let me know when and where.
Ashlie

Jon said...

I wish I could party.

Jon said...

again...this is megan.

mew said...

So, Megan- this isn't a weekend jaunt for you????

Sister West said...

Congratulations. We are excited to see you.