Mom, I just now figured out why you couldn't hear me the other night. My phone was full of saliva...yuck.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
yet another post from megan...
The other day we went to the National Archives museum. We had a great time and Ethan made the button he is wearing (on his shirt). He is very proud of it. On the way home from DC I asked him if he wanted to take a picture of it and send it to Grandma Sue. He was very excited and apparently a little confused. When we got to our car he said, "Let's go home and see Grandma Sue!" Needless to say, he was extremely sad and disappointed.
Mom, I just now figured out why you couldn't hear me the other night. My phone was full of saliva...yuck.
Mom, I just now figured out why you couldn't hear me the other night. My phone was full of saliva...yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ethan: I love your sticker. GW and I wish that you could come and see us. We love you. Grandma Sue
Good story.
Post a Comment