Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Donated Christmas

This years Christmas to the family was something special from Trader Joes. Since I didn't get home for Christmas, I have donated the food to a food bank here in Las Vegas. I hope that this is OK with all of you- but if you come to visit---we will replace them for you here. Love you all and hope to see you. I will be Utah over the President's Day holiday and perhaps we can get together.

2 comments:

Sister West said...

I think that that is a great idea. Thank you so much for doing that. We will be gone this weekend, is that when you are coming? Hope all is going well.

Owen & Ashlie said...

What a great idea! We will probably be in town this weekend. We would love to see you. Let us know what your plans are.
Ashlie