Sunday, August 26, 2007

Love it!

I think this is a great idea. We love you all and miss you all!
Ashlie

2 comments:

Hillarie said...

Well Hello. This is your much younger, much wiser sister! Cool that all you guys got married and left me to change Mom and Dad's diapers! I'm not bitter at all that I'm the only one left at home to rot. Sure do wish someone would come visit sometime soon, because i'm feeling very sad without you! I love you all, and wish you the very best in your futures:)

Hillarie said...

So, i got to thinking... i hope no one took offense to me changing mom and dad's diapers. It was my way of expressing my time here with two older but very hip parents. Truthfully they are amazing, so i'm just fooling around. I have to go though because it's Bingo night.