That is awesome. Thank you. I was just going to wrap that material around Benny and hope he looked like a pirate. He is going to be so excited. Layne
Wait, our mom made that? I didn't know she knew how to sew either. Great work mom. Where's my costume?
Ashlie is just trying to make me look good. She made the costume. I tried to make the straight sash and blew that!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is awesome. Thank you. I was just going to wrap that material around Benny and hope he looked like a pirate. He is going to be so excited.
Layne
Wait, our mom made that? I didn't know she knew how to sew either. Great work mom. Where's my costume?
Ashlie is just trying to make me look good. She made the costume. I tried to make the straight sash and blew that!
Post a Comment