Happy Birthday, Layne. We hope that you have a wonderful day and we all wish that we were there to go to the beach with you and celebrate. We love you and appreciate all that you do. You are an amazing mother and a great example to all of us.
Layne, happy birthday! It was fun to see you this week. We already miss you guys. Also, you left a blanket of Ryan's in the car...I will get it to you.
2 comments:
Don't worry, Layne. Christian and I have some GREAT presents for you, but I think we'll wait to give them to you at Christmas time.
I swear, the DI keeps getting better and better every year.
Layne, happy birthday! It was fun to see you this week. We already miss you guys. Also, you left a blanket of Ryan's in the car...I will get it to you.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment