I took about 70 pictures of Ethan and Noelle, and this is by far the best. (I like this one because you can see them saying "cheese".) Most of the pictures are of Noelle smiling big for the camera and Ethan in the background climbing on the hay. I guess he's just too busy to get his picture taken. I can't say I blame him.
Thanks, Megan and Chrissy, for a nice afternoon. We should make it a tradition.
3 comments:
That was fun...getting lost and all. We should do it again soon. We could even meet closer to Logan, then maybe we could recruit those from up there to come hang out with us. We are lots of fun. Especially, when I think I am going into labor. That was fun.
That picture is the cutest. I am so excited to see Naomi, Noelle and Ethan. You are all alot of fun--we should make it a tradition--with us included.
Cutest picture ever!
Post a Comment